Monday 25 April 2011

I Want To give U,Me MySelf....

When you feel lonely
I want to keep you company
When you feel sad
I want to bring a smile to your face
When you are laughing
I want to laugh alongside you
When you are feeling great
I want to be your cheerleader

When you are hungry
I want to make your food
When you are weary
I want to give you rest
When you want to dance
I want to be your partner
When you want to fly
I want to be right there beside you

When you need some loving
I want to take you in my arms
When you want some comfort,
I will bring you soft cozy feelings
When you want peaceful solitude
I will take you to a quiet haven
When you want to feel love like you never have before
I want to give you me,mySelf!

1 comment:

  1. Hush now, don't say a word
    Unspoken thoughts, I've already heard
    Time has passed and the distance is great
    We can't recover tracks it's too late
    Our love will forever be bonded in time
    In a beautiful child, both yours and mine
    Who could of known just how it would end
    I still love you and will miss you my friend
    This pain is great and hard to hide...
    Yet through all the memories, I'll say Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete